Wednesday, January 20, 2010

warm sunny photos from the Bahamas!

I thought you might like to see some more holiday photos!

Here's me, sleeping in the sun, waiting to go parasailing

Here's me, parasailing. I discovered that if you lean all the way back, the sea is on top of the sky.

ah, men with towels.... This is at a beautiful and completely deserted national park. We rented a scooter to drive there, which was extremely fun, until we got caught in a torrential, freezing cold tropical rain storm on the way home. It was raining so hard we couldn't see to drive, so we had to pull over and huddle, shivering, in the bushes by the side of the road. Honestly, that bit was also kinda fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. Vicary,

Please give me some advice on lesson plans.

I am a 1800 player and coach about 15 kids. K-5th grade.

3-4 are rated about 1000. A few are still learning the rules, and the others are in between.

I have them once a week for an hour.

Next week is my first class and I don't know what to do.

Thank you for your time.

Elizabeth Vicary said...

Just order the green Coakley book-- it's all anyone needs.