see more photos here
The success of 9 Queens speaks not only to the strength of our organization but also to the need for our programs. Since launching our programs, principals, teachers, and parents throughout the country have contacted 9 Queens in need of our support. Currently there are over 25 schools, libraries and after-school centers on the 9 Queens waiting list.
Now, more than ever, 9 Queens needs your support. Your generous tax-deductible contribution to 9 Queens will provide necessary resources that go directly to our programming. Make the most of your year-end giving and impact the lives of those individuals who would benefit most by your financial support of 9 Queens.
- $50 can sponsor a two-hour after-school chess club for 30 students from a low-income public school.
- $100 can provide a child with a year of chess instruction.
- $250 can provide chess instruction to teach 40 girls how to play chess.
- $500 can sponsor a semester of in-school chess instruction for an entire second grade classroom.
- $1000 can sponsor a year of in-school chess instruction for an entire classroom of students in a low-income public school.
- $2500 can provide a low-income public school with a year of quality after-school chess programming.
Donate online- Your tax-deductible donation will enable under-served and under-represented children to enjoy the benefits of chess education. Click here to make a tax-deductible donation to 9 Queens using a secure, online system.
Donate by mail- To mail tax-deductible donations to 9 Queens, please write checks payable to: 9 Queens. Send your check to:9 QueensP.O. Box 41838Tucson, AZ 85717
Contribute in-kind- In addition to providing financial support, you can also help 9 queens promote chess by contributing in-kind donations. If you have materials or services you think would be of use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteer- To learn more volunteer opportunities with 9 Queens, email email@example.com.